Zydia is a Cydia alternative that enables you to install tweaks as well as customize the themes, wallpapers, and the dock on your iPhone, iPod, or iPad without jailbreak. As you know, customizing your iPhone or any iOS device for that matter isn’t easy unlike Android devices. However, with Zydia installed you will be able to add any custom themes in just a few simple steps.
Zydia is better referred to as the best Cydia alternative for iOS. Even better, Zydia can be installed without jailbreaking your device. In this post, you will learn how to install Cydia for iOS on your device, whether it is running on iOS 7, iOS 8, iOS 9, or iOS 10. The app is available for the iPad Air, iPad Mini, iPhone 4, 5, 6, and 7, and the iPod touch. Some of the features that you can expect include:
Tweaks on Zydia
Zydia app store contains a wide range of tweaks such as Rag3Hack, iEmpty which allows spaces between icons and iCustom that allows you to customize your iPhone using different themes and wallpapers. There are also apps like Bluetooth diagnostics and iCloud diagnostics that help in diagnosing Bluetooth and iCloud respectively. All this requires no jailbreak.
- Emulators: You can download emulators such as the Ubuntu Simulator and the ManyMo Android Emulator. Others include GearBoy, SNES4iOS, GBA4iOS, SiOS, and File Browser. All these are easy to install. Simply tap on them and tap install.
- iPhone/iPod/iPad Themes: This app store allows installation of iPad, iPod, and iPhone themes without the need for a jailbreak. Some of the available themes include Galaxy SIII Icon pack, Black orbs, and Cartoon. Apart from these, there are also dock themes such as AppleLabelDock, iOS7Dock, MarioDock, PackDock, and DockSweeper.
How to Download and Install Zydia Without Jailbreak
Follow the guide below carefully to install Zydia on your iOS device without having to jailbreak it.
- Open Safari browser and visit http://yoshifan.hoxty.com/zydia/
- Click on enter Zydia and wait until it loads
- Add this page to your iDevice menu by clicking the Add to Home Screen feature just at the bottom of the browser page
- Enter the name of the app and tap Add in the pop up that appears
- Tap on it to install
Read Also: How to download Bydia for iOS 10 and 11
You can now access Zydia to install any apps, tweaks, and themes that you’d like. The store has an intuitive interface that allows you to use the app without any difficulties. All the apps are categorized for easy access and are available at no cost. With this app store, not only will you find apps that aren’t available in any other store, but you will also install them without having to jailbreak your iPhone, iPad, or iPod.