HipStore is one of the best app stores for downloading free apps on the iPad, iPod Touch, and iPhone. This intuitively created app store has been around for quite a while thanks to the regular updates it receives from time to time. It has even been updated to support iOS 11 and iOS 10.
If you have just updated to iOS 11, you might have been thinking that it would be that hard to continue enjoying free premium apps. However, with HipStore for iOS 11, you can now get any app you would like.
Just like the apps we featured on the list of our best apps like Cydia, HipStore boasts of being easy to use and has plenty of apps. Even better, it supports multiple languages unlike many of the apps on the list.
Why Download HipStore for iOS 11, 10
- Access to a huge library of free iOS apps
- It gets constant updates
- Easy to use and with a neat user interface
- Available for jailbroken and non-jailbroken devices
- Works on iOS 11 and iOS 10
How to download HipStore without jailbreak
- Open Safari on your iPhone or iPad
- Visit http://ios.hipstore.mobi/iphone
- Click install on the pop up that appears
- Tap Allow on the notification that appears
- Select Install on the top right of the Installation profile
- Wait until the app icon appears on your Home Screen
- Tap on it to open. If it doesn’t, Go to Settings > Device Management and tap trust
- Open HipStore and tap on the download button below any app you want to download
- A pop up will appear asking you to open the page in iTunes. Tap cancel
- Tap install on the second popup that appears
- Wait for the app to install
If you try opening a downloaded app and you get a notification showing “Untrusted Enterprise Developer”, follow these steps:
- Go to Settings > General > Profiles & Device Management
- Under Enterprise App, tap on Xiaofu
- Tap Trust “Xiaofu …”
- Tap Trust on the pop up that appears
- Go to your Home Screen and tap to open the app
- Select any of the options if the app asks to display notifications
You can now play your installed game or use the app without any problems.
HipStore Alternatives that work on iOS 11
If you are hunting for apps that work just like HipStore, then here they are:
HiP Store has a broad range of apps ranging from games to enhanced applications which are superior versions to most of those found in the AppStore. The store is easy to install and has everything from Facebook to games like Minecraft. This makes it a perfect app store for those who are looking for a Cydia alternative.
If you encounter any problem during installation, don’t hesitate to leave us a comment below!