Mojo Installer Repo for Installing Jailbreak Apps [No Jailbreak]
Mojo installer allows iOS users to enjoy jailbreak apps and tweaks without having to jailbreak their devices. If you have been using an iPhone, iPad, or even iPod, you may by now have realized the restrictions that these devices have and even found it difficult to do some things that you never thought would be restricted. Then there comes that issue of expensive applications that you can’t risk to purchase before you try them out. The Mojo Installer will allow you to install these apps at no cost at all.
In this Mojo Installer review, we explain how you can download this wonderful tweak and have it installed in your iOS device for free. The tweak runs on iOS 9.3.1, 9.3, 9.3.2, 9.2, 9.1, 9, 8.4, or the earlier versions. You can also use it on most of the iPhone devices such as the iPhone 6, iPhone 6s, iPhone 5S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5S, iPhone 4S, iPad pro, and the iPad mini, among others.
The Mojo Installer works pretty much like Cydia, allowing you to install apps and tweaks via repos. The only difference between the two is that while Cydia can only be installed on a jailbroken device, the Mojo Installer is meant for devices that aren’t jailbroken. In other words, it gives the Cydia experience to users who haven’t jailbroken their devices.
How to Install Mojo Installer on Your iPhone, iPad, or iPod
Once you install Mojo Installer, you should be able to download and install game emulators, call recorders, and many more applications that you wouldn’t get unless you had jailbroken your device. The following steps should be followed when installing the Mojo Installer.
- Open Safari and visit Mojoapp.xyz. Here you will find an introduction with a single button situated directly in the middle of the app.
- Tap on ‘Install directly from your iDevice’ to begin the installation
- Read the terms displayed
- Tap ‘Build Custom Profile’
- Tap ‘Install’ on the Install Profile Page
- Enter your passcode and tap install
- On the resulting page, Tap Install Mojo
- Select ‘Install’ on the pop up message and this should show the profile page, which will be showing in red.
- Tap Install, enter a passcode and the installation should continue
- Select Next
- Tap Install again if you see a warning
- Once it has completed, tap on ‘Done’ and go to the home screen to check out if there is a Mojo installer logo. Tap on it and search for your preferred apps, games, emulators, and movie apps. You can then download them easily just like you do on Cydia.
Mojo installer is one of those beautifully created and fully functional apps that allow users who don’t want to jailbreak their devices to access the huge library of applications that for long have only been a reserve for jailbroken devices. It is a decent app that is worth installing.
Please share your views on the Mojo Installer below.