How to install Cydia iOS 9.3.3/9.2/9.1/8/7/7 without jailbreak
Downloading and installing apps just got better on Cydia installer. With this app you don’t need to worry where to get the money to download the expensive apps, skins, Tweaks and Themes on iTunes as you’ll have the power right on your iPhone/iPad device. This even gets exciting as the whole process won’t involve you in any way jailbreaking your smartphone.
Inasmuch as the Apple device is loved by lots of people in the world due to its high-level security and anatomy, its rigidity to customization is what has made people look for alternative means. As a counter strategy to this short comings the Cydia iOS apps seeks to better and improve the iDevice experience. The following step by steps tips should be considered whenever planning to download and install Cydia without jailbreaking.
Before anything else it is important to observe that your device is able to download the Cydia App. Make sure that your iPhone or iPad ha the latest iOS and has never been in anyway jailbroken before.
- Once this requirements have been met, begin the process by downloading Flek store 3.0 from its official website. Click the install option at the top right side of the screen.
- Ideally the installation process takes some time. Once the installation is complete, get back to your iOS menu and open Flekstore. Scroll until you the Tweaks option.
- When you click on Tweaks, you’ll find thousands of applications on its directory. Search or scroll down to the Cydia application.
- Click on Cydia download and see it direct you to another page where you’ll be able to install. Install and give it time to complete the process.
- Now the process is complete and you are able to browse all your app, games and themes absolutely free of charge.
Have you managed to install Cydia to iOS 9.3.3/9.2/9.1 without jailbreak? Share your experience with us!