As much as jailbreak is the new thing in town, some individuals always opt not to go along that path. For whatever reason you choose not to jailbreak your iPhone or iPad this article will be of great benefit to you as it will help guide on a step by step procedure on how to install the iNoCydia App.
This is a popular Cydia alternative app for iOS 11, 10, and 9 users who choose not to jailbreak their iPhone/iPads.
How to install iNoCydia on iOS 11, 10
This app will not only help you find apps and tweaks but also provide you with emulators like GBA4iOS or NDS4iOS that allows you play Nintendo DS games without having to jailbreak your device. The following is the step by step procedure on how to download and install this app:
- Unlock your iOS device and open up the Safari browser.
- Search iNoJB.net and choose Download for Apple iOS
- You will be redirected to a website where you will register for an account.
- Once you’ve opened the account, an email will be sent with an activation link to you.
- After you have confirmed the link your iNoCydia account will be activated right away and it will be ready for use.
iNoCydia is no different from the Cydia app, with this, idevice users are able to download apps and tweaks to enhance and customize their devices. However, it is important to note that iNoCydia does not store some packages on their site, thereby redirecting you to another site to download them and therefore requiring one to be careful while at it.
Some of the packages that can’t be downloaded at site include Emu4iOS and iMulators. Nonetheless, iNoCydia is agood Cydia alternative for non jailbroken iPhone/iPad users.
Have you installed the iNoCydia app for iOS? Share with us your experience.