GBA4iOS is a Game Boy Advance emulator developed for iOS by Riley Testut. GBA4iOS for iOS 12 takes a deep dive in the iOS 12 Software Development Kit to bring powerful emulation of Game Boy Advance, Game Boy Classic and Game Boy games to your favorite iOS 12 device.
In this guide, we’ll walk you through how to download and install GBA4iOS for iOS 12 and have you enjoying your favorite Game Boy platform titles.
Development on GBA4iOS has officially stopped, but thanks to its open source code and a community of dedicated and helpful developers, the emulator has managed to stay up to date.
Read Also: Provenance Emulator for iOS 12
Besides a recent update to add support for the iPhone X line displays, the emulator packs a ton of features such as:
- Multiplayer Support
- Airplay Support
- Dropbox Sync Support
- Cheat Codes and Save States
- iPad Optimization
- Controller skins
- Game Boy Classic and Game Boy support
- URL Scheme.
The following guide details a step-by-step procedure to download and install GBA4iOS on your iOS12 device.
- Visit https:// iemulators.com/ from your Safari Browser.
- Navigate to Apps > GBA4iOS 2.1 and tap on ‘Download Page’
- Scroll down the page and locate GBA4iOS 2.1 with ‘Signed’ or ‘Date Trick’
- Tap ‘Install’ on the popup that appears and choose ‘Install GBA4iOS’
Read Also: How to Install Play! PS2 Emulator
Should you get an error ‘Unable to install GBA4iOS’ or another similar error, worry not. Some apps on the site sometimes get revoked. Please try again at a later time.
- Trust the app after it completes its installation by navigating to Settings > General > Profile & Device Management > NARI Group Corporation and choosing to ‘Trust “NARI Group Corporation”
That’s it! You have just successfully installed GBA4iOS on your iOS12 device.
To download roms into the emulator, simply tap on the search icon in the app, download and save them straight from the emulator. Alternatively, you can search for popular games from https://romsmania.cc/
Hopefully this GBA4iOS Emulator for iOS 12 guide has helped you to revisit those classic games from your childhood. Happy nostalgia gaming.
Read Also: How to download Retroarch