GBA4iOS Download Guide for iOS 11, 10 [No Jailbreak]
There is something about the past that makes people want to remind themselves about it. Case in point is any of the Retro Nintendo games. Playing any of such games will give you that nostalgic feeling as you remember about your nice childhood times. The main issue that most users face is the lack of support for classic games like Pokémon and Mario on iOS devices.
If you opt to try out emulator apps from the App Store, there are high chances Apple will reject them. Thankfully, there are steps for installing GBA4iOS on iOS 10 without the need of jailbreaking your iPod touch, iPad, or iPhone.
After installing this Gameboy Advance Emulator on your device, you will be able to play different Gameboy Advance games on your iDevice. You do not have to downgrade to iOS 9 to use the emulator.
Install GBA4iOS on iOS 10, 11 without jailbreak
If you are rocking a device that you are yet to jailbreak and want to install GBA4iOS on iOS 10, here are the simple steps.
- Head over to Safari and type iemulators.com on the address bar.
- Afterward, tap on the ‘Apps’ tab after the site has load and then scroll down to find GBA4iOS 2.1.
- After tapping on GBA4iOS 2.1, you will get another pop up window whereby you need to tap again on the ‘Download Page’ button.
- On the next window, scroll down to the GBA4iOS icon and choose the ‘Signed’ version instead of the one with the ‘Date Trick’ tag.
- At this stage, you will get a pop up with the ‘Install’ button that you have to tap. Make sure to ignore other pop ups that may appear and just tap on Install.
After completing the installation process, you will see GBA4iOS’ icon on the Homescreen. The next step requires your consent and knowledge regarding any possible risk.
- Open Settings > General > Device Management
- Under ‘Enterprise App’, tap on Wuxi Suntech Power Co. Ltd.’ (it may be different in your case) but tap on that profile.
- Finally, tap on the ‘Trust’ button.
Read: Download Retroarch
There you have it. By the seventh step, you would have installed GBA4iOS on iOS 10 without having to jailbreak your iPad or iPhone. Search on Google for ROMs for your favorite classic games. Comment below on how you expect the emulator to work.