Apple does so much to make the iPhone look great and as seen in the latest iPhone X, they can actually go to great extents. Despite this, Apple can’t satisfy everyone’s needs –everybody is pretty much unique when it comes to customization preferences. This is why Extensify has been developed for iOS 11 and 10.
What is Extensify?
This is a tweak store that allows you to play around with the appearance of your iPhone. It is meant for stock iOS users who want to tweak their iOS interface or apps but don’t want to jailbreak their devices.
Is this app really necessary?
As we’ve seen from the latest iOS 11, especially on iPhone X, Apple has improved iOS to a great extent. From gestures to the notification center, there are plenty of changes and improvements that even most of us have yet to fully grasp. If these changes are already boring to you, then you need Extensify.
On the other hand, most of the apps on iOS 10 or 11 still retain their original interface which might be boring to some people. With Extensify, you will get tweaks for apps such as Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat and others. Each tweak has a label beneath it showing the app that it modifies.
If you get the idea behind Extensify, then here is how to download it for iOS 11 and 10.
How to Install Extensify to iOS 11, 10
- Launch Safari on your iPhone or iPad
- Type https://extensify.io/softlaunch/ then tap Enter
- Click Apply
- Enter your email address and tap Apply to send a confirmation code
- Copy the code from your email and paste on the page you were on step 3
- Select quarterly or monthly subscription
- Tap Install
- Open your email again and click on Install on the new confirmation mail that appears
- Wait for the installation process to complete
If you try opening the downloaded app and you get a notification showing “Untrusted Enterprise Developer”, follow these steps:
- Go to Settings > General > Profiles & Device Management
- Under Enterprise Apps, tap on Extensify
- Tap Trust “trust.extensify.me”
- Tap Trust on the pop up that appears
- Go to your Home Screen and tap to open the app
- Select any of the options if the app asks to display notifications
Apps you can download with extensify
- Cercube 3
- Phantom for SnapChat
You can also download any ++ apps with their ipa files.
For more alternatives, check out our list of apps like Cydia that don’t require jailbreaking.