How To Use Gadgetwide Cloud Control iCloud Activation Tool
Forgetting your iCloud password can be a pain. Without it, you wouldn’t be able to access your stored data as well as important features that are necessary when using Apple products. While there are not many solutions for forgotten passwords, iCloud can be circumvented using a wonder software known as Gadgetwide. Gadgetwide is a solution that bypasses the layers of protection in iCloud to help you regain access. The predecessor to Gadgetwide, Doulci iCloud Activator, failed in some Apple devices – and GadgetWide aims to excel in places where Doulci failed.
How to ByPass iCloud Using GadgetWide
Whether you have tried activating iCloud with iFile or you’ve used iEvade to Bypass iCloud, there are challenges in both methods. You have to follow the steps given carefully in order for these tools to work. In this post, I will show you how to download, install, and use Gadgetwide to ByPass and fix iCloud issues. Follow them carefully:
- Download the latest version of Gadgetwide (1.2.6) from this link
- Remove the “Magic Lines” which are the server IP contained in the host file. This may act as a deterrent while running the software.
- Unzip the package to run the setup.exe file, which installs the software on your computer’s hard drive. You will need to remove any previous versions of the software from your computer before installing this one.
- Launch the software by clicking on the application file with a Gadgetwide logo.
- Agree the Terms and Conditions by checking the two boxes on the pop up
- Register on the registration panel that shows up. You can set up a new email for this purpose
- Click Start Now on the window that appears
- Wait for the software to connect to external servers which enable it to unlock your iCloud. Once connected, an alert saying that the site identity cannot be verified pops up. To proceed, click on “Yes”.
- ITunes and at this point you are only a step away from verification (You must have iTunes already installed on your computer).
- Hook your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch to your computer and follow the guidelines that appear. If you have performed each of these steps, the software should be able to bypass the iCloud Activation lock.
Ensure that you have a working internet connection when using this software. Ensure also that your windows firewall does not block the software’s network access. If access is blocked, you can restore it by going to “Control Panel\System and Security\Windows Firewall” and click on “Allow a program or feature through windows Firewall”. Windows will display a list of all programs with a checkbox beside each indicating access to either Private or Public network access. If you are on public network, check on Public, and if you are on a private connection, click on Private.