How to delete Tweakbox from iOS
Tweakbox is the saving grace for many iOS users who want to enjoy the freedom and customization that comes from jailbreaking their iPhones but without undergoing the potentially risky procedure.
Tweakbox allows such users to enjoy modified, tweaked, hacked and ++iOS applications and games effortlessly by providing regularly updated and relatively safe apps and games. But third-party installers, and modified, tweaked, or hacked games can only be so secure and sometimes, a malicious, buggy, or unstable app may pass into your iPhone, requiring you to delete the app, and perhaps delete Tweakbox as well.
Read Also: Top SNES emulators for iOS
Despite the developers of Tweakbox releasing regular patches, bug fixes and plugging vulnerabilities, some issues and errors might fly under the radar for a while. Users in the meantime may be plagued by concerns like applications crashing, or at times, applications not installing.
The solutions to these issues, at least in the meantime, might just be to uninstall Tweakbox. We will cover the procedures on how to do delete Tweakbox from an iPhone in the methods outlined below.
Solution 1: Using iOS uninstall function
This method is by far the easiest and the most straightforward. Also, most iOS users are familiar with this solution as it is the normal procedure to uninstall most apps in the iOS ecosystem. Just follow the steps below
- Navigate to your iOS home screen.
- Locate the icon of the Tweakbox application.
- Long-press on the Tweakbox icon until all the icons on the page start to wiggle.
- Notice the cross (x) on the top-right corner of every app that is not a system application.
- Tap the cross on the top-right corner of the Tweakbox application icon.
- Confirm the deletion in the resulting pop-up.
That’s it! If all goes well in the above steps, you will have successfully deleted Tweakbox from your iPhone.
However, a few users report that they can’t delete Tweakbox using the steps above. If you are in this minority, we still have you covered. Simply proceed with the second method below.
Read Also: Best apps like Terrarium TV
Solution 2: Deleting your Profile
This is a rather uncommon solution. However, if you are unable to delete Tweakbox using the procedure above, or if you just want to be thorough, you can proceed with the deletion using the steps below:
- Launch your ‘Settings’ app
- Navigate to ‘General’ > ‘Profiles & Device Management’
- Locate the Tweakbox profile and tap on it.
- You will notice a ‘Delete Profile’ option. Tap on it as well.
- Tap on ‘Delete’ on the resulting pop-up to confirm your deletion
That’s it! The Tweakbox app will now be deleted from your device. However, should you want back into the customization and flexibility that the app offers, follow this Tweakbox download guide.
Hopefully, this guide on how to delete Tweakbox from iOS has been helpful in solving a bugging issue in your iOS ecosystem. For more tips, tricks and hacks for all things iOS related, check out some of our other articles on the site.
Read Also: List of iPA libraries for iOS apps