Moving data from Android to iPhone was a great pain because the two devices run on different mobile operating systems. But not anymore as you can move data from android to iPhone thanks to the data transfer apps. Not only that, but the transfer can be done wirelessly.
With the right Android to iPhone transfer app, you can transfer text messages, images, videos, audios, and many others. Below are best apps to transfer data from android to iPhone.
SHAREit is popular and is used by the majority of people to share various data. It’s liked because of its transfer speed. It boasts extraordinary features which include, a media player where you can listen to your music. You don’t need an internet to transfer data. Its speed is faster than that of Bluetooth. It can transfer data with the speed of 20Mbps.
- It runs on various operating systems
- It can move different type of files.
- The app is not effective on phones with low storage memory/space
File transfer is definitely one of the best apps to move data from android to iPhone. With it, you can connect automatically to other devices. Still, File transfer will enable you to transfer data and media files in a structured way. You can transfer photos, audios, documents, contacts, and other media files.
- It’s easier to install and operate
- It’s a free app and does not require a USB cable to transfer data
- It can only send or receive 5MB of data at a time.
- It’s not a cloud storage app.
Get it on: Google Play
If you use a smartphone, you are definitely familiar with Google Drive. Nevertheless, the initiation of the Google Drive app has simplified the transfer of data from android to iPhone. Besides, it offers users a 15MB storage space to store data. Still, it has a powerful search engine that gives exact results. It has a top-notch security feature where all your data is free from the spy. Finally, Google Drive app enables sharing of files with others by inviting them. Also, you can view and edit any file.
Type of data it supports
- General files such as videos, audio, texts, and archive
- It supports a number of Microsoft files such as XML, PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
- It also supports Adobe files like PDF, Photoshop, Autodesk, AutoCAD and more.
- You can access files saved on Google drive from any device
- The option of keyword search makes search easier.
- The uploading and downloading speeds are super slow.
DropBox is considered an android to iPhone transfer app because it’s a cloud storage service. You can store all your key files in it. Still, you can access them from everywhere. DropBox has an invite feature where you can invite others. Also, you can fuse with other apps like Gmail.
DropBox supports the transfer of photos, presentations, link, audio, texts, and archive.
- It’s not a premium app
- It has a free 2GB storage space.
- DropBox has a security issue when it comes to transferring of files.
Xender is a comprehensive app that will move data from android to iPhone at any given time. It is compatible with other applications like flashare.
- It does not require an external connection to move files. Direct Wi-Fi connection is all that is needed.
- You can share files with several devices at the same time.
- The transfer speed isn’t faster like other applications.
Get it on: Google Play
Move to iOS
No need to suffer figuring out how to transfer data from android to iPhone when there is Move to iOS app. Everything on this app is designed to be easy. For instance, you can switch to one and move your data safely. We have created a guide to solving Move to iOS errors that you can follow if this app isn’t working.
- It supports transfer of camera photos, contacts, free apps, web bookmarks, mail accounts.
- It is easy to use
- It has a nice user interface
- For you transfer photos and other media files and data, both devices should be connected to the same network.
- It only functions under Wi-Fi network or cellular data.
- If you had already installed on your iOS tool, you need to first, restore it to the factory setting
- You have to search data manually which is time-consuming, especially for multiple files
Get in on: Google Play
Zapya is a peer-to-peer file sharing app that can transfer photos, video, music, films and any media files from android to iPhone. With a clear and attractive interface, this application is easy and simple to use.
- Zapya is incredibly fast.
- You don’t need a Wi-Fi or mobile data connection to transfer files
- The transfer of files is wireless. You don’t need a cable
- Since you don’t need mobile data, there will be no extra charges on your phone bill
- It has intrusive ads which are annoying
All these are handy apps that can move data from android to iPhone. They are free and you won’t incur any losses to data in transferring files. It will only take a few minutes and you will have all your important data from an android to iPhone.
The best part, you have several of them to choose from. If one isn’t working properly, consider installing the other. Nevertheless, you shouldn’t have any problem working with any of the listed apps.