Have you been to the Apple AppStore lately?
Well, you may have noticed that practically any app that exists either has a price tag or in-app purchases. I don’t find anything wrong with developers earning from their apps and games.
However, users do find it hard to pay for each and every app, especially those that don’t have a trial version. This is why AppiShare was developed.
AppiShare is an iOS app that allows you to download premium apps for free. It is like an alternative for the Apple AppStore, with the only difference being that it offers all of its applications for free.
In this post, I’ll show you how to download AppiShare for iOS 11 and 10. Remember that this is just for educational purposes and the app isn’t guaranteed to last forever.
AppiShare’s best features
- AppiShare comes with a huge collection of applications that are available for download for free. Whether you need games or productivity apps, there are basically hundreds of premiums apps to choose from.
- It doesn’t require jailbreaking. We know Apple is working hard to improve iOS and many people aren’t jailbreaking their devices which makes AppiShare available to a vast number of iPhone and iPad users.
- You can download apps and movies that you won’t find in the AppStore.
- The app store doesn’t have ads and you don’t have to cope with in-app purchases in the available games and apps.
If you feel like this is the kind of app you are missing in your iPhone, then follow the steps I have outlined below to download and install it.
How to download AppiShare for iOS 11, 10
- Launch Safari and visit http://www.appishare.com
- Scroll to a Share button
- Tap Add to Home Screen
- Tap Add
- Replace the existing text with AppiShare for easy access
- Go to your homescreen and tap on the app
Update: AppiShare won’t open? Here’s why
If you have tried accessing AppiShare recently, either through the app or on their website, you may have noticed that it doesn’t work anymore.
Instead, the main URL directs you to vShare. This means that AppiShare might have completely stopped their services and teamed up with vShare, which has so far one of the best app stores for third-party applications.
You can still download great apps on vShare and access even more games from their database that has over a million apps for your iPhone and iPad.